Assure Exteriors, your full service Exteriors provider in the Marietta, GA area!
Create a sustainable business that raises the service & quality standard in the home exterior industry while providing a good living to the family’s involved in the business.
Assure Exteriors is in the business of improving the value and quality of your home, your investment, and your life.
We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations through professional, low pressure sales; timely communication and follow-through on all customer commitments; excellence in product installation; and an efficiently run organization. Our Christian values are reflected in all that we do.
Assure Exteriors is changing the stereotypical Exteriors experience
Assure Exteriors’s founder, Brian Kramer, has a passion for excellent customer service, timely installation, and high quality at a reasonable price.
When you hire Assure Exteriors for your exterior project, you’re getting more than a finished roof or exterior renovation. Assure Exteriors brings to you, the customer:
- A core company value of honesty and integrity with all customers, employees, crew members and suppliers.
- A highly experienced team with over 20 years experience.
- Safe, high-quality installations through on-site supervision by a company owner.
- Proactive and continuous communication with you so there are no surprises.
- Minimal disruption to you!
- Quality review at end of job to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Fully insured with general liability and workers compensation.
- Better Business Bureau A rating.
- Five year workmanship warranty.
At Assure Exteriors, we believe in keeping our agreements!
You can count on us to deliver results with integrity and to keep our promises. We will work with you to determine the best solution for your home improvement needs.
We use a detailed and thorough process to scope out, estimate, and complete your job
- First, one of our company owners will meet with you and scope out the parameters for your job. We’ll identify products you want and make sure we have a clear, mutual understanding of what needs to be done. You will receive a detailed scope of work prior to the start of the job.
- We’ll provide a detailed estimate of your construction project. With your approval, we’ll complete a contract.
- We’ll schedule your work with first priority given to weather conditions and your convenience, and then we’ll factor in our availability.
- One of our company owners will be onsite during the job to answer your questions.
- We use detailed checklists when managing your job and upon completion of your project when we inspect it together.
- We are diligent about treating your property with the same care that you give it. We will work with you to protect your lawn, gardens, or house from any incidental damage that could occur.
Every job is unique, and we understand that different projects require different approaches. We will not compromise safety, or cut corners, when we work for you.
Quality control is an integral part of Assure Exteriors!
We use Six Sigma quality control method’s on every one of our projects. All team members know what is expected of them and how their work will be inspected. We’re very methodical about our quality control process, our project management, and the delivery of services. Quality matters!
We’re serious about making sure you get the best service and workmanship for your money! At Assure Exteriors, we honor our values and we keep our promises. You can count on Assure Exteriors!
Charities We Support
- Habitat for Humanity
- Camp Hope